(Please use the following reference in emails to these hotels:
REF: TSC 2013 Conference
DEI International Seminar Hall Complex (@ Rs 1500 / person / night) : About 2 km from venue
email : email@example.com
Kaveri Lodge : About 2 km from venue
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Jaypee Palace - luxury (13 km)
Hotel Marina - 5 star (3 km)
Dayal Lodge - budget (1km)
1. Concurrent talk authors will get 20 minutes for presentation, followed by 2-3 minutes for Q & A, as already communicated. Laptops with Microsoft Office with support for opening .ppt and .pptx files will be available on the podium.
2. The preferred poster size is 3 feet by 2 feet (portrait / landscape). Minor variations in size can be accommodated. The posters are to be pasted on the walls of the Quantum-Nano Centre Lawns and we have made arrangement for sticky tape, and volunteers to help with putting up the posters.
3. Foreign Authors who require clearance from Ministry of Home Affairs and Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India for conference visa can contact us for the appropriate letters.
4. As an additional security measure for you own safety, entry into the DEI Convocation Hall and Quantum-Nano Systems Centre + Centre for Consciousness Studies Integrated Complex will be on the basis of entry passes with your name printed. These will be provided at the time of registration. Kits and entry passes can be collected from the Registration desk at the following times at the venues specified :
March 2 : 10 am – 4 pm (Front of Quantum-Nano Systems Centre)
March 3 : 8 am – 12 noon, 2 pm – 5 pm (Front of Quantum-Nano Systems Centre)
March 4 : 8 am – 5 pm (Front of Quantum-Nano Systems Centre)
March 5 : 7.30 am – 5 pm (DEI Convocation Hall – Psychology Dept. Gate)
Please show the entry pass while entering the compound and cooperate with the security volunteers at the entry gates, car and two-wheeler parkings
5. A pre-event rehearsal is being organized on Saturday, February 23, 2013 from 3 pm – 5 pm
to check the logistics in place for TSC 2013. Local delegates from DEI, registered for TSC 2013, are welcome to participate. The entry pass for TSC 2013 will also be valid for the rehearsal. Local delegates, who are interested in attending the rehearsal can collect their TSC 2013 kits and entry passes on the following additional days :
February 21 and 22 : 9 am – 12 noon (Front of Quantum-Nano Systems Centre)
February 23 : 1 – 3 pm : (DEI Convocation Hall – Psychology Dept. Gate)
Please retain the entry pass for TSC 2013 after the rehearsal on February 23, 2013 for the main event from March 3-9, 2013. Duplicate passes will not be issued.
TSC 2013 Organizing Committee